Wednesday 29 October 2014

This means WAR!!!! at least i thought it would be.

Did a tiny bit of a quick retail therapy today and got myself Company Of Heroes 2 and Company of Heroes 2: Western Front for my laptop. Yes, I know these two games have been around for quite some time now. But hey! Being a Dad and running around juggling between work, school and family doesn't leave me with much time for myself.

Anyways, back to the game. I rushed home and quickly popped the installation CD into my laptop and expected a quick installation and ready for play but instead... BOOM! I've been stuck at the updating of game screen for a good 3 hour now and it is still updating.....updating....updating.... updating. To make it worse, its a freaking 14GB update. Dafuq man... So much of waging war, causing rampage and bringing destruction. There goes my whole afternoon.

So if you happen to be in the same situation and thinking of grabbing a good CoH game, having some gaming fun the whole of afternoon, I'd recommend you think again and re-look into your battle strategy. It has always been slow update downloads when it comes to CoH.

No comments:

Post a Comment